Looking for Marian Chick Burt

Started by Betsy Pilon on Thursday, December 23, 2010

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 7 posts
12/23/2010 at 8:36 AM

If you have any information on Lauren Dayton Burt and his wife, Marian E Chick Burt, I would appreciate it! They lived in Denver, CO.

5/10/2011 at 11:56 AM

Hi there. I found a profile on Geni.com for someone of this name. See Marian E. Burt (Chick) at:

Marian Burt

Good Luck!

5/11/2011 at 7:01 PM

Yep, I created that profile, but thank you so much! Just looking for what happened to her because I can't find anything except about her husband.

5/13/2011 at 11:29 AM

Oops! I didn't notice your name there. I'm researching Burts as well, and will let you know if anything new pops up:-)

5/13/2011 at 1:00 PM

That would be great! I've been trying for a few years! My cousin lives in Denver and I'm trying to get her to get interested and dig through some archives since that's the last place that I know she lived.

5/15/2011 at 11:17 AM

No problem. Hopefully your cousin will help - it would be great to have someone on the scene, so to speak.

FYI, I came across an old newspaper ad last night, that shows "Lauren Burt, Inc." as a sponsor for the dedication of a Lutheran church in Greeley, Colorado.

The ad was published Thursday, April 4, 1957, in the Greeley Daily Tribune. If you want, I'll post an image of the ad to the "media" on your page for Lauren Burt, or email you the file as a PDF.

5/17/2011 at 1:04 PM

That is probably him!

Showing all 7 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion