Fwd: Re: Peter Littlefield

Started by Private User on Friday, December 31, 2010

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 4 posts
Private User
12/31/2010 at 9:04 PM

I'm forwarding your email to this discussion, Sally. It will "save" better and be a better reference here, I believe.

My opinion is your plan is good and solid -- go for it! We're here when you need us.

Dear Erica,

Sally Thomas has sent you a message:

Subject: Fwd: Re: Peter Littlefield
forwarding to you and also to Wood-Solomon K.... I have spent a good part of the day looking for Esther Banks, who I could not find, although I am not finished looking. But I have found a number of anomalies in Littlefield profiles that I have put in myself. I would like permission to do the following: I need to make some changes, and want to to this with as little disruption as possible, which is why I am consulting with you about it. I am going to start with Reuben Littlefield, who I know is aure thing, pretty close to me, on down the line. I have found the following: Reuben b. 1832, d. 1863; parents were Sarah Lane and Nathaniel Littlefield Nathaniel Littlefield b. 1801, d. 1864, parents were Asa Littlefield b. 7/16/1769, d. 9/18/1835 m. Hannah (Goodwin) Ide Asa Littlefield's parents were Patience Littlefield, d. 1745, dau of Peter Littlefield and Abigail Storer AND Asa's father was Nehemiah Littlefield, b. 1/23/1738. From there we go into 2 sets of trees... One for Nehemiah and one for Peter. Nehemiah's parents were Nehemiah, b. 1713, son of ?, AND wife, another Littlefield, Tabitha, dau of David Littlefield, b. 1670, d. 1751 and Mary Hill David was the son of Francis the Younger, b. c.1635d. 1674, this Francis was married to Meribah Wardwell. (It is a wonder that the Littlefields are not a bunch of idiots with all the intermarriage! i can hardly believe it.) So, what I would like to do is go in and make what changes I can without separating anyone, until I cannot. and then if you would take over for me, I would very much appreciate it... I just could not sit with Peter littlefield b. 1696 having a son in 1770. i knew there was a mistake there somewhere, for sure. So I went to a couple of other sites, and these sites offered vital stats to back up their info.

1/1/2011 at 7:12 AM

Ok... I have gone in and done some work..... Can you take a look and see what you think? You and Angus and K Anderson?

1/1/2011 at 9:44 AM

I believe I am as done as I can get with the Littlefield line. All I can say is, that there must have been nobody else living in Wells Maine except Littlefields! :-) I have seen so much intermarriage in my life!

1/16/2011 at 4:17 AM

I changed birthdate to 1699 as requested by Sally Thomas
Sally wrote..Jan.16.2011.2.09am
Dear Angus,

I am contacting you about this profile: Peter Littlefield. I have his birth date as 1699

Sincerely,

Sally Thomas
Transparent Peter Littlefield

Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion