THE LIEBERMAN REGENERATION FROM EUROPE= ROZTOKA,UKRAINE

Started by Private User on Saturday, 1월 8, 2011

Participants:

• Private User
    Geni Pro
Showing all 1 post
Private User
2011년 1월 8일 5:37 PM

I AM MARK LIEBERMAN SON OF ARON ; GRANDSON OF HERSHEL ; GREAT GRANDSON OF MOSES. ALL BEFORE ME WERE BORN IN ROZTOKA. AT THE BEGINNING OF OUR HISTORY THIS WAS THE AUSTRO-HUNGARIAN TERRITORY. THAN BECAME CZECHOSLAVAKIA. AFTER THE WWII IT BECAME THE UKRAINE TERRITORY. THE PROPERTY WE OWNED ( GIVEN BY THE GOV'T. TO DEVELOP THE LAND ) TO OUR FAMILY WAS VERY EXTENSIVE. IT TOOK APPROX. 3 DAYS TO GO AROUND ONA WAGON AND HORSE.OUR FAMILY BOUGHT AND SOLD HORSES AND TRADED THROUGHOUT EUROPE BY MY GREAT GRANDFATHER AND HIS FATHER BEFORE. WE ALSO, FARMED MANY TYPES OF CROPS, WHEAT,FRUIT TREES , NUTS,BERRIES. ALL THE PEASANTS LIVED AND WORKED ON OUR PROPERTY. FROM MY UNDERSTANDING, MY GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS VERY WELL LIKED BY THE WORKERS AND COMMUNITY. HE WAS A GENEROUS SOUL AND RELIGIOUS-ORHTODOX MAN. MY GRANDFATHER HAD AN OUTSTANDING ( RED ) HAIR AND EVERYBODY RECONIZED HIM IMMEDIATELY , THERE WERE VERY FEW PEOPLE WITH THIS COLOR HAIR AROUND. UNFORTUNATELY , ( TO SAY THE LEAST ) ALL MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY HAD PERISHED IN WWII , EXCEPT FOR MY FATHERS BROTHER MEYER AND ONE SISTER JOLAN OUT OF NINE (9) SIBLINGS. BOTH MY GRANDPARENTS HAD ALSO BEEN KILLED. MY GRANDFATHER HAD ONE BROTHER (YOSEF) AND TWO SISTERS ( ROIZY&FAIGY).MY GREAT GRANDFATHER HAD 3 BROTHERS AND 1 SISTER. THERE NAMES ARE LENNY,SANDER,ELYA AND PEARL.I DON'T KNOW AT THI9S TIME MY GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER'S NAME I'M RESEARCHING THIS NOW. IF ANYBODY KNOWS OF ANY OF MY FAMILY OR IS RELATED PLEASE CONTACT ME AT MY E-MAIL ADDRESS. NUTRONICSMARK@AOL.COM OR ON GENI-GEN.THANKS AND MAY ALL THE LIEBERMANS' FARE WELL IN GOOD HEALTH AND PEACE. A PICTURE OF ME IS ON GENI-GEN FAMILY TREE. MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 1952..

Showing all 1 post

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion