The public discussion you requested has been deleted.

Isaacs Famiy

Started by Private User on Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Participants:

Showing all 2 posts
Private User
1/19/2011 at 1:30 AM

I know ther are allot of Isaacs all over the world, but still I wonder if anyone can help. I have now done my family tree goibg back to an Isaacs Isaacs who had a son Samuel. He married an Betty/Hettie Stayde in 1784. WWanted o see if the so called Issacs Isaacs hd a brother, or if he had another child. I have someone cslled John Issacs who live in south-end -on sea who has all the same inforamtion as me and the same tree but where as i am on ther he is not, and trying to find a connectio. The only other information I have is that there was allot of inter marriages. 4 brother/sisters from the Philips side married 4 brohter/sister on the Isaacs side. The philip famiy were founders on the Tobacco company called Godfrey Phillip Ltd. Can anyone help

1/19/2011 at 2:32 PM

Hello Helen,

are these profiles already in your tree? You'll get much better results if you "tag" the relevant profiles. If you do, this discussion will be visible from the profile itself, and will give people more information and context about them. Additionally, the discussion will be seen by the profile managers.

See Tagging under ==> http://wiki.geni.com/index.php/Glossary#T

Shmuel-Aharon Kam,
Geni Curator

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion