The public discussion you requested has been deleted.

Docu;ments - 1/2011 Changes

Started by Private User on Thursday, January 20, 2011

Participants:

• Private User
    Geni Pro
Showing all 2 posts
Private User
1/20/2011 at 3:12 PM

Before, all folks were listed - now in pop-up window, lists 3 names, followed by period - as if that is all. And in documents liisting, it lists first 3 folks, then "and 5 more" (or however more there are), and this is not clickable to see who they are. If it is my file, at least, I can click "edit" and then they are all visible -- but to my mind less than ideal -mad worse by fact last 3 names entered are ones shown, and I usually listed the most important one first.

Private User
1/20/2011 at 3:32 PM

sorry about the typo in "Documents" in the title; and "mad worse" should be "made worse".

In case not obvious, I am talking about list of people in the document - now variously labelled: "People" in pop-up window and list/array of boxes, and "In this document" in view after you click on the Document.

Anybody know why, for one of my documents now, after click on document -- see longer list after "In this document", with "and 1 more" followed by 'See all' (or view all) - which works. But other documents still just list 3 and state how many others, no way to see?

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion