• Geni member
  • Private User
    Geni Pro
  • Private User
    Geni member

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 7 posts
2/5/2011 at 6:13 PM

I have the information concerning Lindy Scoggins' family. Her husband was Henry M. Hammond(s) b. 1854. They had 3 sons and 2 daughters listed in the 1900 Arkansas Census. Lindy's granddaughter, still lives in Cleveland (96) and I hope to talk with her soon about the family. Sharon Hardin

Private User
2/5/2011 at 8:25 PM

When you say Lindy, are you are referring to Malinda? So was her husband not "John M" as listed or did she also marry Henry? This profile only has two sons.. so are we missing one? Seems you manage these profiles, so you should be able to make all the needed changes. Let us know if you need assistance making the needed changes.

Private User
2/6/2011 at 8:43 AM

The title of the thread is called Malinda "Lindy" Scoggins. :)

2/6/2011 at 2:35 PM

I think I have corrected the profile on Malinda (Lindy) Scoggins Hammonds. Her name was Malinda but she was called Lindy. She married John M. Hammonds and they had the 5 children I have corrected. Must have left out one last nght. Also have some health issues that might interest other family members. My gg-grandfather, Immanuel Scoggins was hemophilia. My great aunt Una told me he was a "bleeder" and almost died during the civil war.

2/6/2011 at 2:37 PM

Thank you. SH

Private User
2/6/2011 at 2:48 PM

K. R., I realized that after I posted.. :-) oops.. I was just looking at the profile mentioned and didn't notice the title.

Private User
2/6/2011 at 7:08 PM

LOL @Jeff

Showing all 7 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion