charles mann

Started by patsy ann mann on Sunday, February 6, 2011

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 3 posts
2/6/2011 at 8:27 PM

louisa williams married charles mann in posey county,indiana 1839. there first child mary ellen was born in indiana, there they moved to cedar county,missouri in 1845. settled around the stockton,missouri area. charles and louisa's other children were hester "hetta",elizabeth may,newton bender,charles alec,warren reader, john william and george franklin mann. warren reader was my great-great grandfather married sarah catherine price, warren and sarah's son, moses andrew mann my grandfather married lucy gaines clark, their son chandos marion mann married vera maude rhoades my parents.

6/21/2011 at 12:13 PM

omg is this charles mann do u hve a daughter called Julie?

Private User
6/21/2011 at 6:16 PM

Patsy: If you accept the merge on James Williams and then work down from there, you will be connected up and you can merge all the duplicates. Please be aware though that you are likely to find that other profile managers don't share your naming convention of putting names fully in lower case.

Kelsey: Welcome to Geni. Not sure who you think you are addressing in this public discussion. This particular Charles Mann was born in 1813 and is now presumed deceased.

Showing all 3 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion