Revisions - Site Issues

Started by George Gearhart on Saturday, February 12, 2011

Participants:

Showing all 11 posts
2/12/2011 at 3:53 PM

We're not displaying revisions right now due some issues with the site. No data is lost, it's just a display issue.

Private User
9/12/2011 at 7:12 AM

George, is there an update to your February posting? I note that my "revisions" are still not displaying.

9/12/2011 at 9:53 AM

We are looking into whether or not this is a bug.

9/13/2011 at 4:32 PM

Ron the issue you are seeing is different than last February, however you should find that it is fixed (or at least, mostly fixed) as of our release 20 minutes ago.

Michael
9/13/2011 at 6:56 PM

speaking of revisions you mean like in box messages? my most recent ones are not appearing in my sent box for some reason makes it hard to keep track of who i sent messages to and all..

Private User
9/13/2011 at 7:24 PM

Mike, just checked my "Revisions" tab. On the first page (1 of 28), the page indicates 1-20 of 547 but only 3 revisions appear.

No revisions appear on the other 27 pages.

Private User
9/13/2011 at 7:26 PM

Correction to my last: Nothing appears on page 2 but various numbers of revisions do appear on subsequent pages. Generally not the 20 supposed to be there, however.

Private User
9/13/2011 at 8:19 PM

This new payment of $4.95 a month. Is that including tax and is the tax Ca. or the state you are ordering it from. Also do we pay this monthly, Quarterly, semi annually or yearly? Do we have a choice? This still is basicly a forced membership if one wants to do what one was originally allowed do, I can see new members adhering to new rules because they are new but us "oldies" came in under diferent rules and basicly we are getting it stuck to us. Funny thing is I was considering join back before the shit hit the fan. I might still join but I object to being forced to join in order to do what I was doing months ago, By the way I could give a diddly do about virtual gifts. That's just soooooooo stupid, in my opinion. A simple happy birthday will do! Judy

Michael
9/13/2011 at 8:23 PM

and a pay by check system would be nice for those of us who have concerns with vista amex paypal etc etc but i doubt that will happen cauz it's allways in one ear and out the other with any suggestions

Private User
9/13/2011 at 8:48 PM

Yes that would be nice. pay by check or money order. People do still use other forms then credit cards. Some acturally, more than you think, use real money whenever possible. Of course in this case you couldn't. Judy

9/13/2011 at 9:07 PM

Michael, I'll look into the sent messages problem.

Ron, I'll have to look at your profile specifically, to see which revisions are still missing. We've got some revisions that we don't really want showing up there, but it becomes a performance issue to try to remove them before pagination. We've got a technical solution in the works but it's not ready yet.

Showing all 11 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion