This was my grandfather.

Started by Kara Lynell Sarad on Sunday, February 20, 2011

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 4 posts
2/20/2011 at 1:10 AM

My grandfather was never married to an Antoinette. He was Married to Dot when they had my aunt Sharon, and my father Sterling.

Private User
2/20/2011 at 1:57 AM

Kara, why don't you link your tree to this and correct it. I can help you with this if you wish.

2/27/2011 at 8:13 PM

I just joined this and don't know how to do anything

1/31/2014 at 7:58 AM

Hi,
My name is Marlene Gentile, and I am the daughter of Mary Sarad and Alphonse Gentile. My grandfather was Walter Sarad and my grandmother was Antonina. My grandfather and grandmother came from Poland then moved to a farm in Ludlow, MA. There were five children in their family, but my grandfather delivered them all so they had no birth certificates. My cousin's son did a search of the Gentile side of the family and subsequently this information about Walter Sarad was unearthed. Is it a mistake? Did you actually know your grandfather Walter? On my family tree it says that both Dot and Antonina were married to Walter, and that my mother is the half sister of Sterling and Sarah Sarad. If you knew your grandparents in person, then this was an error. Otherwise, my grandfather had two families. Will you let me know? Thanks, Marlene Gentile

Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion