The public discussion you requested has been deleted.

Riczker Family

Started by SILVIA ZALMANOVICH on Friday, March 4, 2011

Participants:

Showing all 6 posts
3/4/2011 at 7:59 PM

we are searching for descendants of the Riczker family from Bucovina (Radautz, Chernovitz or surroundings)

12/4/2011 at 6:04 PM

My family was from Comanesti and Botosani. My grandfather was Saul Riczker. He had a son Joseph and a son Max and a daughter Rebecca. They all moved to France. Then my father was born there. His name was Jacques Riczker. I live in the US. My name is Renee Riczker.
Have you heard of any of my relatives?

12/6/2011 at 11:12 AM

Unfortunately, we do not have information about your grandfather's name, but since the name Riczker is very uncommon and and your grandfather's origin is from the area close to ours, it is likely that there are family connections.
The name of my great grandfather was Abraham and his wife, Sarah. They had three sons Leib, Isaac and Sammy and two daughters Feige and Leah. My grandfather was Leib.
My sister's name is Renee Riczker!
I hope that we'll be able to find the connection.

1/2/2012 at 7:57 AM

I think it is amazing that there are two of us named Renee Riczker! What are the odds of that? I wonder if your sister and I are the same age? I am 54.

1/3/2012 at 11:47 AM

Dear Renee
My sister was born on the 20th of August, 1950, olderhan you. Still, both the family name and the given name are very rare.

4/9/2012 at 11:08 AM

Hello, my sister Béatrice sent me the link of the discussion.
It sems, Joseph is my grand father.

This link is a small pdf about the family in France, done from my half brother Jean-Paul. There he explains (shortly) the switch to the name Ricker too.

http://tiliae.net/wp/wp-content/riczers-family.pdf

Now I live in Germany, my sister in France (south), my other relatives near Paris and at the Bretagne (west coast).

Nice greetings from ol' europe

Showing all 6 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion