Ah Leong Reunion Ohana Meeting Sunday March 27,2011 4:30-6:30pm Windward Mall Food Court, Kaneohe

Started by Jeffrey K. Renaud on Saturday, March 12, 2011

Participants:

Showing all 2 posts
3/12/2011 at 7:10 PM

Aloha Daniels-Renaud-Paakaula Ohana's

I wanted to let all our ohana know that there will be an Ah Leong Ohana Reunion in July. The next scheduled meeting is Sunday, March 27, 2011 at Windward Mall Food Court; Kaneohe from 4:30-6:30 pm. Please please try to make it and bring with you any genealogy info to share regarding our great grandma Rose Kanoelani Ah Leong who married Henry K. Daniels our grandma Thelma K. Daniels Renaud's parents. Kanoe please bring a copy of the marriage certificate and any other info you may have. Jason I know you and Kapua have some info as well so would you please try and make it as well. I will be in hilo and I will try to change my flight so I can come back for it. Kahu Bruce Ah Leong will be conducting the meeting so please introduce yourself to him and the rest of the ohana's.

3/26/2011 at 2:12 AM

Ah Leong Ohana Reunion CHANGE!!!! Sunday March 27, 2011, 4pm to 6pm. Location has been moved to the "Garage". Let it be known from this day forward that the "Garage" is located at the residence of Kauahi Clan. Home of Ka'ilihiwa located: 1112 Mapuana St. Kailua. Aunty Millie's same rules apply. Do not bring food. She is graciously making everything available once again, just show up. Mahalo aunty!

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion