CLIFFORD COPLEY IS MY FATHER CAN YOU HELP ME ?

Started by wanda on Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 2 posts
3/22/2011 at 6:00 PM

please contact me Clifford Copley is my father ! he married my mom barbara salomi at the time had Andy , Wanda(ME) Barbara ,Crystal Copley last but least Shirley Copley but he never knew she was his. please who are you Kathy? I was taken away from Clifford and Barbara when i was 5 ALONG WITH ANDY BARB & CRYSTAL can you help me ? i can tell you that clifford died in 92 0r 96 i have the paper he was a railroad worker his sister took care of him when he was ill. that is all i know besides the basics like his dad was Walker and MOM Sadie Rowe MY middle name was Sadie after my dads mom.

3/22/2011 at 6:12 PM

FORGOT TO SAY CLIFFORD COPLEY MARRIED MY MOM WHO WAS BARBARA J SALOMI THEY HAD US 4 TOGETHER ANDY IS THE OLDEST ---WANDA IS THE MIDDLE WHO IS ME --BARBARA IS THE THIRD -CRYSTAL WHO WAS THE 4 AND AROUND 11 MONTHS AND DURING THE COURT TIME MY MOM WAS PREGO WITH ANOTHER BABY HER NAME IS SHIRLEY SO 5 BUT SHIRLEY WASNT TAKEN CAUSE MY MOM USED HER BOYFRIENDS NAME DONOLD GARLAND SO SHE WOULDNT GET SHIRLEY TAKEN AWAY SHIRLEY WAS AROUND 3OR4 MONTHS THAN.... I DONT KNOW WHEN SHE DIVORCED MY FATHER BUT AFTER SHE DID SHE MARRIED DONOLD AND HAD SEVERAL MORE KIDS WITH HIM . WE ARE THE 5 ONLY THAT ARE COPLEYS ... I WAS TAKEN AWAY ALONG WITH THE REST OF US 3 ANDY BARB CRYSTAL WE WHERE ALL PLACED IN DIFFRENT AREAS ....WHEN A FAMILY FINALLY PICKED US BARB AND I WAS PLACED TOGETHER WITH A COUPLE NAMED CAROL AND BILL WALSH .. CRYSTAL WAS PLACED IN ANOTHER HOME AROUND 2 OR LITTLE OLDER MY ADOPTED PARENTS GOT CRYSTAL ALSO....ANDY CAME FOR A SHORT TIME YEARS LATER BUT CAROL AND BILL DIDNT EVER ADOPT HIM. ANDY THAN WAS PLACED IN A BOYS HOME THAN LATER ON WAS ABLE TO RETURN BACK TO MY MOTHER AND HER HUSBAND AT THE TIME DAN GARLAND .... PLEASE KATHY I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT BEEN LOOKING FOR YEARS FOR ANSWERS ON WHO FAMILY IS MEDICAL INFO JUST TONS PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU CAN MY EMAIL IS baonwanda@hotmail.com or just answer on here if you want . I remember what my father looked like but i dont have any pictures and adopted parents dont know nothing plus real mom will not talk about it at all. please help us !

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion