BERRY genealogy and BERRY Cousins

Started by jenni coe on Friday, April 22, 2011

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 2 posts
4/22/2011 at 2:51 PM

Hi,
I believe we have a connection through the MIDDLETON and BERRY surname. I am a direct descendant of of William Berry and Susannah H. (Presley) Berry who had son William BERRY who married Susannah 'Hannah" MiDDLETON. They had Anderson BERRY who married Mary Polly ELLIS. They had son Hiram Abbott BERRY. I realize my Hiram Abbott BERRY is not the same person as your Hiram Abbott BERRY. They are cousins.
I am interested in any information of the BERRY line- no matter how small it may seem. I am interested in any copies of old pictures, Journals, family stories- more personal information of them. I am happy to share any genealogy information I have with you.
I hope we can make a BERRY genealogy connection. Please feel free to email me at jenicoe2001@yahoo.com

Thank you so much,
Sincerely,
Jenni jenicoe2001@yahoo.com

6/10/2011 at 7:44 AM

@ MIDDLETON and BERRY surname. I find no connection to my line which starts with Joseph middleton(1755-1828) and wife Phebe Vernon(1741-1815).
I am looking for Joseph Middleton's father Richard. The only info. I have is his son joseph was born in london,eng.

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion