Joseph Burr Purcell******any information would be great

Tammy Jean Gehle tarafında başlatıldı, tarih: 30 Nisan 2011, Cumartesi

Katılımcılar:

Bütün mesajları (8) gösteriyor
30/4/2011 at 5:23 ÖS

seeking more information on Joseph thinking there may be some indian history and trying to
pin-point it.

30/4/2011 at 5:27 ÖS

Joseph was born 2-1-1895 in Missouri
he married Bertha Miller
Died 9-11-1965

16/5/2011 at 8:13 ÖÖ

Have you checked the Dawes rolls ect? Do you know what nation he may have been from?

16/5/2011 at 8:25 ÖÖ

Tammy Jean Gehle

I just saw your post in the http://www.geni.com/discussions/93981?msg=698292 also.

Is Joseph the person that you are looking for or possibly a spouse? (if so spouses name)

If he is a public profile, can you send the URL (not required but helpfull)

16/5/2011 at 2:21 ÖS

Joseph was my Great Grandfather. His wife was Bertha Miller. We have checked the Dawes and there are alot of Purcells on it but not Joseph.We are pretty sure there is Indian blood there as when Grandma Bertha was asked about it she tore up the picture we were asking about and said what is in the past stays in the past. Too many of our close family look indian and there was some talk about it long ago but not sure by who about there being indian there. We have really tried hard to find it and what tribe.

16/5/2011 at 5:08 ÖS

Before I start looking, Do you know of any nicknames that he used.
You say that your gr grnd mother Bertha tore up the picture. So I take it that it was not a picture of her. Could it of been a pic of HER parents( so we should be looking for her parents insread) Do you Know the name of Joseph's parents. could it be one of them?
I'm just trying to make sure that I'm looking for the most likely person tha t may be on on of the rolls or special census before I start my hunt

17/5/2011 at 4:15 ÖÖ

I will talk to my mom and find out about the pic. His nickname was Burr. The people that I have found that are related from the info that you have posted all come back to John Purcell and Thomas Purcell not sure how all these people can come back to them but really excited on the new information. My cousin Jim is also working on this with me. I have the info on The Purcell side waaay back so pretty sure not her parents but not 100%. Can you see my tree at all. If not is there a way to get it to you? I will try to get some more info for you this next week I will be out of town till Friday. I do know that They came mostly from Oklahoma. There was a Purcell Oklahoma. also a purcell indian reservation. Bertha's maiden name was Miller and her father was Manuel. Maybe when I get back home I can give you a call and give you all the info I have.

17/5/2011 at 10:07 ÖÖ

I turned down your family request this morning before I realized it was you. I just turned around and sent you a request back. I'll be able to see the profiles that way.

Bütün mesajları (8) gösteriyor

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion