faulconer Family

Started by sandra goode on Monday, May 16, 2011

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 2 posts
5/16/2011 at 8:24 AM

Thank You, Now I Am Trying To Go Back Even Farther Then Thomas Faulconer. I Know That His Parents Were Henry And Joan Faulconer And His Grandparents And His great- Grandparents Were William And Anne Faulconer But I Can't Seem To Get Any Farther Then That.

5/16/2011 at 10:33 AM

Sandra, I think you meant for this to be a reply to your earlier thread at http://www.geni.com/discussions/94880

If you request to collaborate with the manager of Rev. Thomas Faulconer / Faulkner's profile, you can add in the information on his parent and grandparents. You can request to collaborate by clicking on the "Request to Edit Profile" link on the upper-right-hand side of the profile.

*However*, you would definitely want to include some sources for his parents because it looks like historians and genealogists believe his parents are unknown. That might be why you can't go back further than you have already. Where are you finding information on his parentage?

I did just go ahead and write a biographical sketch for Rev. Thomas Faulconer / Faulkner and I also completed some merges on his immediate family, so hopefully that helps you out.

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion