Date of birth

Wilma Rudebeck tarafında başlatıldı, tarih: 20 Mayıs 2011, Cuma

Katılımcılar:

Bahsedilen Profiller:

Bütün mesajları (7) gösteriyor
20/5/2011 at 1:14 ÖS

How can the son be born before the father?

Private User
20/5/2011 at 1:50 ÖS

They were actually the same person. I put a placeholder "parent" for Weldelphus and moved his duplicate profile onto the main profile to merged.

Private User
20/5/2011 at 1:51 ÖS

I've found his father...now everything should look ok.

20/5/2011 at 2:01 ÖS

Along with children born 300 years after their father, I always presume time travel was involved. Still looking for that time machine to hitch a ride in myself... I know it's got to be out there somewhere.

With reference to Weldelphus... not sure which father you were referring to. It looks like a complete mess in this area. And I'm personally not convinced that Weldelphus ever existed.

There is a project, though, that is dedicated to cleaning up a proposed early lineage of the Franks, which may eventually touch on this lineage:

http://www.geni.com/projects/Cleaning-the-lineage-of-Francus-of-the...

Would suggest checking that out.

20/5/2011 at 2:01 ÖS

Ah, beaten to the response... :) Good job, K.

20/5/2011 at 3:13 ÖS

Maybe a bit strange to worry about the parentage of a probably fictitious person, but isn't Weldelphus' father more generally considered to have been Merwig I?

Private User
20/5/2011 at 4:56 ÖS

Possibly Merwig (I don't know, these aren't my folks), but it was attached to the other person after I removed the profile of himself as a parent, so my guess was that those were the parents. LOL

Bütün mesajları (7) gösteriyor

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion