80 Generations of Charlemagne

Marvin Caulk, (C) tarafında başlatıldı, tarih: 23 Mayıs 2011, Pazartesi

Katılımcılar:

Related Projects:

Bütün mesajları (6) gösteriyor
23/5/2011 at 1:07 ÖS

I'm confused by this project. 80 Generations of Charlmagne are listed but only 24 people are in the project. Is it that the line as is is wrong or is there something else standing in the way of them being added?

Private User
23/5/2011 at 3:01 ÖS

It is a huge work to add all the profiles, it should be done by a curator or by the managers because a simple user like me has no right to add a proflle that he not manages !
My first project this moment is the cleaning up of the lineages from Francus to Charlemagne.
At first I help merging as much as possible.
Secondly I help to make known corrections of relations as parents, spouses, children;
Thrdly I help discussions about reality and showing sources

23/5/2011 at 4:20 ÖS

If you tag a profile in this discussion, I will move them to the project for you.
Just tag them as you run accross them, 80 Generations is a lot of profiles so it will be a long term project.

23/5/2011 at 4:51 ÖS

Fred and Marvin - I can help - let me know what I can do.

Private User
24/5/2011 at 4:48 ÖÖ

Hi Jacqueli, thanks in advance !
You see Charlemagne in the text of this project with his POSSIBLE ancestors.
Necessary is that every possible ancestor is looked for in the search engine of Geni and that all sameor look-a-like profiles be merged.
Merging will be easier if the profiles are first added to this project.
You can do 2 thing. Tru to merge direct (if it is only a try and the merge will not be executed directly, the I have the possibility to let these merge directly, above that Marv is curator and has the tool to merge directly. These mergerequests are simple to find if the profiles are added to this project, so that is the second thing you can do, labelling these profiles to the Ancestors of Charlemagne project

Private User
24/5/2011 at 4:50 ÖÖ

Tru must be try

the I have must be then I have

Bütün mesajları (6) gösteriyor

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion