Terrels

Started by Nancy Mason on Monday, May 23, 2011
Showing all 3 posts
5/23/2011 at 7:23 PM

Looking for a connection to a Jenny terrell, or her brother; William G (wife Lillian)..who came from Indianna but settled in SE Mi; Carleton. She was born @1856 & died 10Apr 1890. Her 1st marriage was to a Charles Harmon and son of same name was in the Upper Penninsula west of Marquette.

2nd husband to my G Grandfather Daniel B Spicer. I have information about her in Mi but no connection to parents or Indianna.No burial in the Grafton Cemetery where everyone else is..? No death Certificate. Help

5/24/2011 at 1:33 AM

Nancy Mason, welcome to Geni.
Have you added any of these people to your tree? You'll get much better results if you "tag" the relevant profiles. If you do, this discussion will be visible from the profile itself, and will give people more information and context about them. Additionally, the discussion will be seen by any other managers of these profiles.

See Tagging under ==> http://wiki.geni.com/index.php/Glossary#T

Doing a quick search on Geni, I found Trais Harmon who's parents are Charles Jeffrey Harmon and Jennifer Leigh Harmon. As he's a Geni user it is rather UNLIKELY that his parents where born in the 19th century. But there are literally thousands of Terrels of Geni. You might want to do some more searching and/or contact the managers of some of these profiles.

There are 19 people named Daniel Spicer on Geni, while none of them is married to a Jenny or Jennifer (not all have wife listed) some of them DO have a Jennifer in their immediate family...
http://www.geni.com/search?names=Daniel+Spicer

Shmuel-Aharon Kam
Geni Curator

5/24/2011 at 6:34 AM

@Jennie Terrel had 4 children, Charles from Charles Harmon, Mary died in infancy, and the twin girls. After her death when they were about 7, Daniel maried Sadie (Tucker/) and had many children. I meant Veatrice & Mabel in Monroe, my grandmother Bessie's half brother. Her attic was a treasure of family stories. Wish I could go back.

Showing all 3 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion