Parentage

Private User tarafında başlatıldı, tarih: 24 Mayıs 2011, Salı

Katılımcılar:

Bahsedilen Profiller:

Related Projects:

Bütün mesajları (2) gösteriyor
Private User
24/5/2011 at 10:50 ÖS

Does anyone have anything verifiable on Daniel's parents? All I have ever discovered is confusing at best. Ben, since this is a master profile, would it not be better to show no parents than multiple sets? I would break the relationships, but prefer to leave that for are family curator!

24/5/2011 at 11:07 ÖS

Hi Ray:

There are a few MPs out there with multiple parents. Certainly that isn't an optimal situation, but at least it narrows down the field to a few possibilities.

But I agree, the situation needs to be better researched, so that we can settle on one set of parents. Personally, I can revisit this a bit later (after I finally get over the Andes into Argentina... winter is here, it seems), but last I remember, there were three prospects with equally valid sources (basically no sources other than assertions in different family trees).

Certainly if anyone has found more sources that supports any of the candidates, I'd be happy to take out my ax and chop up the tree. Just want to know that I'm chopping off the errant branches before I do that...

Bütün mesajları (2) gösteriyor

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion