Montie Abel Dees

Started by Marilyn (Dees) Jarrett on Thursday, May 26, 2011

Participants:

Showing all 3 posts
5/26/2011 at 7:03 AM

Her name is spelled wrong in Geni - it is spelled able which is incorrect. I am her daughter and she had 8 children and I will not add more until we get the name correct. Thank you. Marilyn Dees Jarrett

Private User
5/26/2011 at 8:57 AM

You forget something: Geni is not adding or maintaining any profiles - the users are, and since you are her daughter you should have full edit access to fix this yourself.

If you are not connected (you did not include a link to the profile) you should use contact manager both to fix and make sure that you get in control of this line. The profiles are probably not public, so no curator will be able to help you.

Private User
5/26/2011 at 9:10 AM

Hi Marilyn!

I fixed the name spelling for Montie Abel Dees. I sent you two requests: 1. family group request, and 2. collaboration request. If you accept those requests, you will be able to edit any profiles that I manage for your family. I'm sorry that you were blocked. I think that happened because we are related/connected through marriage and not by blood. Once you accept my requests, I can add you as a profile manager on your family's profiles. Please don't hesitate to contact me at my personal e-mail address if you have questions or need help with the family tree.

Thanks for your advice, Bjorn! Marilyn just accepted my invitation to join the family tree. I didn't realize she was blocked from her family profiles or I would have initiated these requests already.

Roxie

Showing all 3 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion