Birth - Death Timelines and location

Started by Ann Woloshyn on Saturday, May 28, 2011

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 3 posts
5/28/2011 at 9:40 PM

Is 1914 a birthdate in eastern europe?

5/29/2011 at 7:51 AM

Ann, can you clarify your question? Do you mean that you think 1914 should be Jan rutkowski's birth year instead of death year? You might want to contact the profile manager, Private User directly to share notes. Since most of the profiles connected around that one seem to be private right now, you'll probably need to work directly with Bartek because it's hard for us to make any guesses about accuracy without seeing all of the information.

I see that you're new to Geni (welcome!). It might help to know about two options/features you have available:

- On every profile, at the upper-right-hand corner, there is a "Contact Profile Manager" link. That link allows you to get directly in touch with the person managing the profile, especially since they may not notice discussion posts like this one. You can send a message directly to Bartek if you click there.

- Usually two links below that is the "Request to Edit Profile" link. By clicking on that, you can request to collaborate with the profile manager. Collaborating will allow you to be able to edit each other's public profiles. That would give you direct access to Jan rutkowski's profile, though obviously both sides need to be responsible enough to make wise changes.

Let us know if you have any additional questions!

5/30/2011 at 8:58 PM

Thank you for your comment. I recognize my brevity would raise a question.

I have sent a direct e-mail to Bartek to make him aware of my communication and to be more detailed in my info request.

I need to spend more time with this program before I am comfortable with it. Security immediately comes to mind.

Showing all 3 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion