Charolotte pateman

Started by helen jacklin on Saturday, June 4, 2011

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

• WILLIAM
    Geni member
Showing all 5 posts
6/4/2011 at 6:47 AM

Kelly i have sent details to correct family tree of Charlotte pateman ( Nixon ) some of the details listed by Sue rayner are infact incorrect have a loook at the details and you can correct yours. names are incorrect and you have listed elaine as a daughter when she was in fact a grandaugther. nanna reared her .

Regards helen jacklin ( pateman)

6/13/2011 at 4:56 AM

Hi Helen, I asked dad about Elaine and he never really knew who her parents were ( as you know nobody talked about things like that in those days) Dad lived with nanna pateman untill he was 7 himself

Regards Kellie Byers (potts)

6/13/2011 at 5:56 AM

Helen and Kellie, just to let you know, this discussion is taking place in the public discussions area. My guess is that you meant to post it for just within your Family Group. It's perfectly fine to keep posting here if you'd like, but just bear in mind that anything you post here is visible to all Internet users, on and off Geni, so you may want to avoid posting personal information.

6/14/2011 at 1:25 AM

Hi Kelly,

I think everyoone in the family just accepted that elaine was infact Nanna,s daughter. I think Nanna had a number of granchildren live with her. I was 26 when Nanna passed away. We only lived 3 houses from her so had a very close relation with her. i remember Auntie well. So can to my wedding with Nanna.
regards
Helen jacklin ( pateman)

6/14/2011 at 6:19 AM

Further to my reply go on to net and type in Jaki Woolnough she has done alot about the pateman family. She also has elaine as a daughter. This lady takes the family back to the Stuart kings really interesting

Showing all 5 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion