children

Started by Adam Frankl on Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 9 posts
6/21/2011 at 7:28 PM

Eliyahu Rivlin is the father of David Zvi Rivlin and Esther Rivlin.

6/22/2011 at 10:27 AM

Welcome to Geni, Adam Frankl.
As the profile for Eliyahu Rivlin was added by a cousin of mine, I took the liberty of adding the two children you mentioned. What is your connection to him?

If you are interested in working on this part of the tree (or just connecting to it), send me a Request to Collaborate.

6/22/2011 at 10:44 AM

Because this part of the tree is very close to present time, large parts of it are private. So it's a bit messy at the moment as duplicate copies of it are partially merged together.

6/22/2011 at 5:27 PM

David Zvi Rivlin's son Alter Mordechai Mendel Rivlin is my great grandfather. His daughter Sarah (known as Sophie) is my grandmother.

adam

6/22/2011 at 5:43 PM

Adam,
I got an urgent message from my cousin, so I have actually removed the two profiles that I had added. He claims there are TWO somewhat related Eliyahu Rivlin and that these children belonged to the OTHER one.

I'll try and get this cleared up tomorrow.

6/22/2011 at 5:55 PM

I think I agree with your cousin. What are the odds of 2 Eliyahu Rivlins among the Perushim?

Private User
6/23/2011 at 2:01 AM

Please contact Iko Meshulam.
He is the expert of the "Rivlin" part.
He has all the documents needed to verify the information.

6/23/2011 at 8:31 AM

How do I contact him?

adam

6/23/2011 at 2:15 PM

You can TRY and contact Iko Meshoulam by going to his profile and press the Send Message link. As he hasn't been on Geni since September 4th, 2009 he might not respond.

Showing all 9 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion