Gervase/Gervasi and Ciero families

Started by Dawn Carman on Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Participants:

Showing all 1 post
Photo_silhouette_f_thumb2
Today at 5:56 PM

I am looking for any and all information on my great grandparents and their families.

My great grandmother Mary was born with the last name of either Russo or Lobouno in Italy on November 4, 1890. She had a brother named Vito Russo. Mary married my great grandfather Anton/Antony Ciero in the very very early 1900s. Their children are my grandmother Antoinette and her sisters Carmella, Lucy and brothers Daniel and Carl.

I was told originally that Mary was from Naples but later found out she was born in Bisaccia, Avellino, Italy.

The other side of my family is from Sicily. My grandfather Joseph Gervase was born in Ohio and was first generation American. All I am aware of about his side of the family is that he had sisters named Madeline and Jenny and brothers named Frank and Pat (who spelled their last name Gervasi) and that his father's first name may have been Giuseppe.

Thanks so much in advance and if you have any questions that may help someone help me out please let me know. I would also love to "meet" anyone who may be related to me.

Showing all 1 post

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion