Help!!

Started by Sandy Coleman on Thursday, June 30, 2011

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 2 posts
6/30/2011 at 5:29 PM

I've established two things and one of them is wrong.

1. Maud Bigod (1068) and William d'Aubigny have two children: Olivia and William Strong Hand.

2. Olivia is the mother of Robert de La Haye born about 1075 who married Murial Chapel and produced Cecelia about 1105.

In order for Olivia to be mother and grandmother she has to be born in the area of 1050 or 1055.
BUT: Maud Bigod is aged right to be the mother of Strong Hand (1190) but she misses by a long shot being of age for Olivia (1050). In fact, Maud wasn't even born until 1068.

I've already moved Olivia away from one set of parents because it didn't work out, and now this one isn't either. To make matters worse, William Strong Hold is my 24th Grandfather, but my program says Olivia is a half 1st cousin. Should I just delete Olivia?

6/30/2011 at 8:44 PM

Sandy, I'm away from home and not able to do a lot of searching right now, but this area is one that is familiar to me and I curate a lot of these profiles. There are two Olivias (which is why the dates are included in the name, to distinguish them). I had placed them (the Master Profiles) correctly as of a couple of months ago, so please don't moved them around. If you have already, please put it back where it was. I follow the FMG Medieval Lands database regarding these families. Please send me a private message if you can because then I'll be sure to see it when I have time to respond (I'm caretaking for elderly parents out of state right now). Thanks!

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion