Kings of Africa is now up and running

Started by Sophie Williams on Thursday, July 21, 2011

Participants:

Related Projects:

Showing all 2 posts
7/21/2011 at 8:01 AM

A Part of Queens of Africa and the Migration Africa Project please help. profiles needed for the kings and queens

9/12/2011 at 11:52 AM

SOPHIE is might seem logical to write all this in English, but I'm sure there will be much more interest from Africans in Belgian or other places in Europe who came from Africa -I mean African originated people- who are used to talk French or African languages. So, maybe -it-s just an advice- you should try to avoid to much stories and focus on names to find & help to search the internet for interesting sources, for then it's much easier for other geni-uses to identify with the aims of a project like this. The story is far to long to edit in French and German as well, so maybe you could reconsider your approach to find collaboration. If I can help, ask for I'm interested because I'm planning a project with one of my best friends she is building in Kinshasa-Congo, but she only speaks French, Lingalo, Swahili, Dutch and another three African languages. What is you native language? Only English?

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion