Alexa Campbell Atkins

Started by Kevin Atkins on Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 3 posts
7/27/2011 at 3:56 PM

Hi Bronwyn
Alexa is my great grandmother,i have more of the family tree if you need it regarding to the Rich/Mc Kenzie/Scobie and Maclean familys you can contact me on 04 9023756 or 0272719616, also Alexa died on 30/09/1989 not 1985 as you have stated

8/4/2011 at 5:16 PM

Hi Kevin,
Thanks for getting in touch. Please accept my apologies for getting the date wrong - I have been misinformed.
So your great grandmother was my grandfathers sister.
It is good to know that you have more information about the Rich/Mc Kenzie/Scobie and Maclean familys and I may get back in touch with you about this. I have recently been sent some information by Bevan Campbell about the Mcleans but haven't had time to really absorb it.
This is a really busy time for me but I will look forward to learning more - perhaps later in the year.
Kind regards
Bronwyn

8/10/2011 at 2:03 PM

Hi Bronywn
Sorry i put great, Alexa was my grandmother, so brother to your grandfather,my parents seperated when i was 6 and she brought me and my brothers Barry and Colin up, I do have the Scobie family tree going back to 1605,the Campbells going back to 1800 to th Island of Tiree(Tyree), couldn't find anything on Flora Maclean thou and some on the Rich family back to America,about 1790, if i can be any help please let me know
Cheerz Kevin

Showing all 3 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion