Mamie

Started by Brett Gidney on Saturday, August 6, 2011

Participants:

Related Projects:

Showing all 2 posts
8/6/2011 at 3:06 PM

Hi Murray,

I am glad you find me. Mamie was my mothers mother's mother (my great grandmother). Can you see my whole tree? If not I can try to enable you to view it. It would be great if you could build your tree on Geni back to Gittel and then we could merge the trees. also would be wonderful for you to trace your father's lineage back so we could merge those trees as well.

Thanks!

8/6/2011 at 7:06 PM

Dear Brett,

Thanks for your note. I remember your great grandmother Mamie Schachter very well. My mother and I used to visit her apartment in Brooklyn, probably in the mid to late 50s. Aunt Mamie was a vibrant and very attractive woman. I believe that I may have met your grandmother as well (the name Grossman is familiar to me).

You haver amassed a great deal of information about the ancestors and siblings of of my great grandmother Gittel Goldwasser. I have a lot of information about her descendants. I would really like to talk to you. Please send me an e mail (mjlaulicht@gmail.com) letting me know your phone number and whether we can talk in the next few days.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Murray Laulicht

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion