• Private User
    Geni member

Profiles Mentioned:

• Victoria "Gaga"
    Geni member
Showing all 2 posts
Private User
8/12/2011 at 6:25 AM

@Geni.The Kaamiño Family Tree.com and Geni.Kaamiño - Angelita Sanchez Atega Family Tree; johnklerk@yahoo.com and wilfredo@syntacticsinc.com; k_fredlita@yahoo.com Victoria Kaamiño Adormeo is my 1st cousin. Keep me updated. . .

Private User
8/12/2011 at 6:23 PM

I had contact with my 1st cousin, Lola Victoria "Gaga" Kaamiño Adormeo in December 1937 at Iligan City when I was 4 months old. A photo was taken with then 15 years old Restituta Kaamiño Adormeo to mark the occasion which we have on file and can be viewed at Geni.Kaamiño Family Tree.com managed by my son Wilfredo P. Kaamiño, Jr. Gaga came to Butuan City and stayed with us for over 5 months in 1977, joined us with our family bonding at Bolihon Resorts, Butuan City during Weekends. Then just as suddenly she appeared she left Butuan city for place unknown. Nevertheless, we met again while I was working for a multi-national company in 1980 in Davao City for a few hours, our last meeting till now. Antonio Kaamiño Adormeo also came to visit us when I was 2nd year High School, SY1952-1953 but left us also for Manila after a year leaving behind in Cagayan de Oro City a mother and son Eleuterio Valdehueza Adormeo who now lives in Butuan City, a successful businessman. . . Your great Grandmother Alfreda KAAMIÑO Adormeo is the sister of my father, WENCISLAO GALARRITA KAAMIÑO. Send informations e mail johnklerk@yahoo.com and k_fredlita@yahoo.com

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion