Geni Pro
  • Private User
    Geni member

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 18 posts
Michael
8/25/2011 at 9:32 PM

Marvin Caulk, (C) Private User Private User Private User Jason Kennedy carol darling and marvin caulk ... i am in the process of moving info from http://www.reocities.com/c_igl/ that contains data on various ancestors we share into a text document since i can no longer add them my self due to school and the fact that i can't add anything past 3rd great grand parents.. the site owner (see above) is my 2nd cousin thrice removed (thru william douglass and luritica calkings.. if any one could find the time to help me with this undertaking i would very much apprecatie it.. thank you.. the lds sources from some of the dada on the above site could a minor problem as they are not allways accurate... if you or others can add to my tree the people that i can't or have any other data to add leave me a msg in my inbox on here and and i will try and get in touch with you.. i hope to have the text document done by thanksgiving if not sooner.. michael

Private User
8/25/2011 at 9:42 PM

Just let us know when you're ready for upload and we'll take it from there. Keep up the research, too. I'm always seeking more facts.

Michael
8/25/2011 at 9:48 PM

sure thing. did you get the douglas history link i sent? on my to do list is filling in those william douglasses some time but it's gonna be tricky william douglass sr william douglass jr etc etc is gonna have to go in the suffix field..

Michael
8/25/2011 at 9:50 PM

Ashley might be intrested as well.. i was working with ann ramsey but she has had to take time off to deal with family issues

Michael
8/25/2011 at 9:52 PM

oh and i think i sent you the find a grave.com memorial marker number for thadeaus crane didnt i?

Private User
8/25/2011 at 10:08 PM

Thank you, I'll try and get it uploaded (forgot before - sorry!)

Private User
8/26/2011 at 4:32 AM

I'll help, too.

Private User
8/26/2011 at 4:47 AM

The Deacon William Douglass b. 1610 for whom you sent the web site link to me is not the last Douglass on the tree. I know it goes back several more generations- I stopped looking when I got to my 15th gr grandfather, Archibald Douglass b. 1449. So some of the people you need added may already be there.

Private User
8/26/2011 at 4:50 AM

Erica, Archibald "Bell the Cat" Douglass b. 1449 is your 14th gr grandfather. You curate his profile.

Michael
8/26/2011 at 6:01 AM

k thanks.. gonna be one huge project putting jr's and sr's into the suffix field but ok. i'll see if erica knows about that when i get back on later tonight.

8/26/2011 at 6:31 AM

I'll be following, but have a few other Irons ib the fire right now.

Michael
8/26/2011 at 11:26 AM

Marvin Caulk, (C) document won't be ready for several weeks should give you plenty of time to "iron out" those other projects.. heh heh Private User archibald "bell the cat" douglas? tammy thinks you might manage that if so i won't mess it up but that might be a starting point Private User pointed out something to me hr suggested that i take a screen shot of your relationship to a person case in point my 32 or 33 great granfather , it will be be different next month or the month after. It will change. Charlemagne I have been a Great Grandson of Emperor Charlemagne on and off for the past eleven months. Now NO path (since the big BOOM). Once you get out past 10th Grandparents your relationships are attacked by the twits of GENI. People who merge PROFILES without a clue and affect that branch, often affecting you relationship. As you can see the further out you get the easier it gets for one monkey wrench to mess it up. When I put my tree together (it took two years of research and almost 4,000 Profiles then BOOM the BIG TREE) John Adams, 2nd President was my First cousin 11 or 12 times removed. He comes and goes, I think he is a 3rd cousin now. There is some glitch with his father that nobody can repair. Currently the entire William the Conquer line is mess since the Big Boom. Don't get your hopes up. Take a screen Shot when you find a relative. It may be your only record. so you can see why i am quite nervoius about this merge feature..

Michael
8/26/2011 at 11:33 AM

and yes he is correct yesterday it was 32 great grandfather.. now it's 26th great grandfather... monkey mesing around with the wrench?

Private User
8/26/2011 at 9:43 PM

Charlemagne is not connected to me, but he is my mother's 32 great grandfather. Go figure.

Michael
8/26/2011 at 11:05 PM

Private User you'd be my 14th cousin.. nice

8/27/2011 at 8:32 AM

I have been use my print feature that allows me to save as a PDF. Saves a nice document that is editable in Adobe Acrobate Pro. I think the print and save as PDF feature is universal, but it might be an Apple Mac feature. Worth a shot to check out for those who want to save a record.

Private User
8/28/2011 at 9:38 AM

The print a document as a PDF is native to Mac and available by installation of printer drivers on PC, I believe. Also the free http://www.openoffice.org/ software word processing program offers "export as PDF" within a document.

Michael
8/28/2011 at 4:33 PM

Private User do you need info on the douglas family after 1588? oh wait i allready sent you the info or did i? too busy cleaning up after this crap storm to remember things.. heh heh

Showing all 18 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion