• Private User
    Geni member
  • Private User
    Geni Pro

Упомянутые профайлы:

Показаны все 9 сообщений
Private User
26/8/2011 в 4:12 после полудня

What a waste of time, how many hours spent loading this information when it is incorrect, DOROTHY DID NOT HAVE STEP-DAUGHTERS, dates are wrong, spouses are wrong, names are wrong, people added who do not belong on this tree, what a joke.

Private User
26/8/2011 в 4:27 после полудня

Isn't is better to supply the correct information and primary sources for them?

Private User
26/8/2011 в 4:30 после полудня

@You are kidding, the only reason I am having anything to do with this site is because I'm angry I'm there as a living person without consent, funny the manager of this site, who of course has blocked his personal information, can't even get his own aunts and uncles in the right order.

Private User
27/8/2011 в 1:48 до полудня

Well, take a closer look before blaming the manager of those profiles, especially the Added By field.

He have just inherited them from a closed account and are probably not even aware of them. The manager does not seem to be active either, so it is all up to you if you want this fixed.

Private User
27/8/2011 в 1:48 после полудня

@I contacted the added by and he denied he put it up, told me to contact the manager, which I have done to no avail.

Private User
27/8/2011 в 2:05 после полудня

OK, so you are the only one who have the knowledge to fix this.

If this are close relatives and you have a duplicate of one of these profiles you can make your copy temporary public and I can merge them together. When the initial merge is done you should, by becoming a familygroup member as a result of the merge, have access to continue the merge giving you more and more access, also to fix any errors.

Private User
27/8/2011 в 2:05 после полудня

You will also get access to make the recent profiles private.

Private User
27/8/2011 в 3:39 после полудня

@so you are basically suggesting that I put into public domain everything about my family and then you will merge them to the incorrect family and then I have to make changes to everybody before I can then make them private............and if I can't do this I have exactly what I am angry about in the first place, given public access to my family
I don't understand how this Martin can block me from seeing my grandfather when I am a closer step to grandfather than he is, what happened to this "close family can view"

Private User
28/8/2011 в 12:55 до полудня

You only need to make public and merge ONE profile to get access to make all profiles in family range from you private. You might however have to do some more merges to get more profiles in range of your privacy range.

Показаны все 9 сообщений

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении