Davison Mix up

Started by Lynette Peraza on Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

• William
    Geni member
Showing all 4 posts
8/30/2011 at 3:45 AM

There is no way this William Davison is the father of our Francis Edward Davison. Francis was born in 1852 and this William was born in 1865. He may be related in some other way, but Francis was already 13 when this William was born. Maybe to to many wifes and way to many kids with the same names. This site has the right idea. But, Everyone needs to be real carefull when adding info to the family tree. All it takes is one wrong ancestor add to the tree to throw our search off. It wouldn't be hard with all the John's, Peter's Michael's,Williams,Elizabeths,Sarah's ect.... I too have to be careful, Jeff has already corrected me a few times.

8/30/2011 at 3:47 PM

I see what you're sayin'. BTW, you keep me honest as well. We're all tryin' to get this right!

9/1/2011 at 10:42 AM

It's not an easy thing to do, (Getting it right). to many with same names, lived in same towns, states, ect.

talk to later, I gota run

9/3/2011 at 11:07 AM

Hi Lynette, been a crazy week! I copied the info for both these people from Geni.com. I don't have any sources at this point. Anything you have would be very helpful.

Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion