About Aaron E. Main
Aaron Main appears as predeceased at a young age in his widow Ella's 2010 obituary.
Aaron's wife Ella Main was remarried in 1937, per the Raver family genealogy of Linda Sue Caron Benedetti - so Aaron had probably died in 1936-1937, and he left two children by Ella, born 1932-1936.
Aaron appears as "Aron E. Main" at age 9 in the February 1920 census of Honey Lake Twp., Lassen Co., CA, on the Doyle, Cal. and Reno, Nev. Road, with his family:
- Laren L. Main, age 42, born in Illinois
- Alma V Main, age 38, born in Illinois (maiden name Hunter) (Alma Viola 1882-1952)
- Paul C. Main, age 18, born in Illinois
- Von G. Main, age 16, born in Illinois (Vaughn, 1903-1988, m. Lottie M. (Wood) Main)
- Ernest W. Main, age 13, born in Illinois
- Ray O. Main, age 11, born in Illinois
- Parkin E. Main, age 7, born in Illinois
- Tracy L. Main, age 5, born in California
Household Gender Age Birthplace
- Head Alma V Main F 48 Illinois
- Son Paul C Main M 28 Illinois
- Son Vaughn G Main M 26 Illinois
- Son Aaron E Main M 19 Illinois
- Son Parker E Main M 17 Illinois
- Son Tracy L Main M 15 California
Ida Virginia Zamboni Main (1919-1996) also died in Doyle, where she was likely married to one of these Main brothers. Ida is buried at Vinton Cemetery in Plumas Co., near where her likely mother-in-law Alma Main died. David R. Potts queried the parents of Ida here.