|Birthplace:||Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
About Abraham Mishellamy
- Name: Mr Abraham Mishellamy
- Born in Beirut Lebanon
- Age: 52 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at The Criterion Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Printer Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Abraham Mishellamy, 52, was born in Lebanon, later settled in Liverpool. He was on board the Titanic for her delivery trip from Belfast to Southampton. When he signed-on again, in Southampton, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as Criterion Res., (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As the printer he received monthly wages of £6.
Mishellamy died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
- Born Beyrouth, Turkey (Modern day Beirut, Lebanon)
References and Sources
- 1901 British Census
- Crew Particulars of Engagement
- Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)
- Particulars of Engagement (Belfast), Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (TRANS 2A/45 381)
- Andrew Williams, UK