Abraham Odom, Jr.
|Birthplace:||Barnwell District, Province of South Carolina|
|Death:||Died in Duplin, Duplin County, North Carolina, United States|
Son of Abraham Odom, Sr. and Jeni Odom
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Abraham Odom, Jr.
About Abraham Odom, Jr.
Abraham Odom Jr. was born abt 1725 in Barnwell South Carolina. He died in 1812.
Parents: Abraham J. Odom Sr (1695/1705-1760) and Jeni Dunn
- on 17 Jan 1781 to Sibyl Barnes
- Abraham Odom Jr
- Ann "Nancy"
- Amelia " Milly"
- Jacob Odom 1771–d. 1845 in Jackson, Mississippi
- Jane "Jancy" Odom b ca 1778 Died:16 Dec 1816 Pinson, Jefferson, Alabama She is believed to be buried near the Peter Ingle Spring, where Peter Ingle built a home and lived before he departed for Blackwater Creek, now Winston Co, AL, near where the Ingle-Wakefield Cem, in 1826. FHL Marriage 1 Peter INGLE b: ABT. 1761 in Germany Married: ABT. 1804 in Franklin County, Georgia
- Abram Odom was listed in the History of Ellis Co, TX and the TN Geneological Society magazine, "Ansearchen News," Jul-Sept 1968 Edition, page 124, "Jacob O. Ingle," along with Paul (Paulser) Ingle, as being at the battle of Cowpens Jan 17, 1781. JJ Boyd says that Abram Odom was in the 5th SC Regiment during the Revolutionary War
-------------------- Jacob Odom was born 1733 in Nansemond County Virginia and died in 1831 in Darlington, South Carolina.
Parents: Abraham Odom Sr (1705-1771) and Jeni Dunn (1710-1805)
- 1st married unknown
- 2nd in ca 1785 to Martha Watson (1753-1817), widow of Captain Michael Watson (b. 1726), and daughter of John Elijah Watson (1718-1791) and Ann Blair Murphy (1722-1795)
Children of Jacob Odom and Martha Watson:
- Charity "Cherry" (b. 1790 d. 1821)
- Martha (d. 1805)
- Nancy m. Craven
- 1787: Bought 2 parcels of land, in , a grant # 255, 100 acres on east side of Black Swamp. Nest to it, grant # 1066, 100 acres. State of NC, grant to Jacob Odom, 100 acres.