About Albert Edward Coleman
- Name: Mr Albert Edward Coleman
- Age: 28 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at Bitterne Park Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Saloon Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Albert Edward Coleman, 28, was born in London.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as Oak Tree Road, B.P. (?),. His last ship had been the Oceanic. As a saloon steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Coleman died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)