|Birthplace:||Isle of Wight, UK|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
About Alfred Ernest Moore
- Name: Mr Alfred Ernest Moore
- Age: 39 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Saloon Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Alfred Moore, 37, was born on the Isle of Wight.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 142 St. Mary's Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As a second class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Moore died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)