Alfred Henry Whitford
|Death:||Died in TiTANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Alfred Henry Whitford
- Name: Mr Alfred Henry Whitford
- Age: 39 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Saloon Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr A. Whitford, 37, was born in Guernsey.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 33 Richmond Street, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As a second class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Whitford died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)