Alice Percival (Acton)
|Birthplace:||England, Ombersley, Worcestershire, UK|
|Death:||Died in UK|
|Managed by:||Carole (Erickson) Pomeroy, Vol. ...|
Matching family tree profiles for Alice de Percival (Acton)
About Alice de Percival (Acton)
- The historic genealogy of the Lowells of America from 1639 to 1899 (1899)
- We come now to the ancestry of the wife of Richard Lowle of the ninth generation. Her baptismal name is not in evidence. She was the daughter of Edmond Percival and Elizabeth Panthuit of Weston-in-Gordano, who were the parents of Percival Lowle. This ancestry is so well defined in English archives, and so illustrious in its composition as to merit its presentation in detail.
- [ Roger de Perceval, Lord of East Quantock, Eastbury, &c. In 1295 summoned among the Barons to the great Council in Parliament held at New Castle, previous to the wars of Scotland against John Baliol. In 1296 summoned to attend the king at London, with horse and arms to assist Guy, Earl of Flanders, against Philip of France.
- Joan de Bretesche.
- [ Sir John Perceval, Lord of Eastbury, &c. In 1300 A. D. served for the County of Warwick, in the Parliament held at Lincoln: — in 1302. Knight of the Shire in the County of Somerset; in 1324 Knight of the Shire in the County of Warwick. He died 1339.
- Millicent de Sancto Mauro, heir of Kingston-Seymour.
- [ Sir Walter Perceval, Lord of Eastbury, Weston-in-Gordano, in County Somerset. In the twenty-first year of his age he was knighted on the battle field of Cressy, by his king. He died in 1349 in the twenty-fourth year of his age.
- Alice. Acton.
- [ Sir Ralph Perceval— Born in 1347. Had great possessions. He died between January 4 and March 24, 1402.
- Elizabeth de Wyke.
- Alice de Acton
- F, b. circa 1317
- Alice de Acton was born circa 1317 at of Somersetshire, England. She married Walter Percival, son of John Percival and Milicent de St. Maur, circa 1338 at England.
- Family Walter Percival b. c 1315, d. b 1349
- Ralph Percival+ b. c 1345, d. 1403
- From: http://our-royal-titled-noble-and-commoner-ancestors.com/p3170.htm#i95239