|Death:||Died in Detroit, Michigan, USA|
|Cause of death:||Burns|
|Place of Burial:||Mt. Olivet Cemetery Detroit Michigan, USA|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Anna Joseph
Miss Anna ("Mary Joseph") Peter / Joseph
- Born: Saturday 21st August 1909
- Age: 2 years
- Last Residence: in Scraal Lebanon
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 2668 , £22 7s 2d
- Cabin No.: [F] E69 ?
- Destination: Detroit Michigan United States
- Rescued (boat C)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: Sunday 22nd March 1914
- Cause of Death: Burns
- Buried: Mt. Olivet Cemetery Detroit Michigan United States
Miss Anna (Mary) "Joseph", 2, was born in Assyria on 21 August 1909.
She boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg with her mother Catherine and brother Michael. They travelled as third class passengers.
All three were rescued, probably in Collapsible D.
Mary died in horrific circumstances on 22 March 1914 when fire swept through the family home at 134 Congress Street East, Detroit. She was four years old.
Articles Detroit News, 23 March 1914, Four-Year Old Girl's Clothes Catch Fire while Parents are Away
Certificates State of Michigan Certificate of Death
Contributors Phillip Gowan, USA Hermann Söldner, Germany Travelling Companions (on same ticket) Mrs Catherine Peter / Joseph Master Michael J. ("Michael Joseph") Peter / Joseph