About Anna Sigrid* Maria Danbom (Brogren)
- Name: Mrs Anna Sigrid Maria Danbom (née Brogren)
- Born: Monday 10th March 1884
- Age: 28 years
- Married to Ernst Gilbert Danbom.
- Last Residence: in Göteborg Västergötland Sweden
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 347080 , £14 8s
- Destination: Stanton United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mrs Ernst Gilbert Danbom (Anna Sigrid Maria Brogren), 28, was born 10 March 1884 the daughter of Anna Lovisa Brogren from Långebro, Horn, Kisa, Östergötland, Sweden.
Anna was married to Ernst Danbom and they had a son Gilbert. They lived in Stanton, Iowa.
The Danbom family boarded the Titanic at Southampton with Anna's sister Alfrida and her husband Anders Andersson as well as Anna Nysten. They travelled as third class passengers. Anna Nysten was the only survivor. Anna Danbom's body, if recovered, was never identified.
The relatives were not considered in need of money from the relief fund. 462 Kr and an extra 184.80 Kr damage claim was paid to mother Anna Lovisa Brogren for the loss of both daughters, Anna and Alfrida.
- Claes-Göran Wetterholm (1988, 1996, 1999) Titanic. Prisma, Stockholm. ISBN 91 518 3644 0
- Leif Snellman, Finland
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Mr Ernst Gilbert Danbom
- Master Gilbert Sigvard Emanuel Danbom
Anna Sigrid* Maria Danbom's Timeline
March 10, 1884
November 30, 1910
November 16, 1911
April 15, 1912
TITANIC at sea