About Anne Cotton
Anne Cotton was the daughter of Sir Robert Cotton, 1st Bt. and Hester Salusbury. She married Sir Thomas Taylor, 1st Bt., son of Thomas Taylor and Anne Axtell, on 20 June 1682. She died on 22 August 1710. From 20 June 1682, her married name became Taylor.
Children of Anne Cotton and Sir Thomas Taylor, 1st Bt.
- Robert Taylor2 d. May 1744
- Salusbury Taylor3 b. 14 Nov 1687
- Sir Thomas Taylor, 2nd Bt.+1 b. c 1690, d. Oct 1757
- James Taylor3 b. 10 Jan 1700, d. 1747
- [S15] George Edward Cokayne, editor, The Complete Baronetage, 5 volumes (no date (c. 1900); reprint, Gloucester, U.K.: Alan Sutton Publishing, 1983), volume IV, page 234. Hereinafter cited as The Complete Baronetage.
- [S1322] David Arathoon, "re: Acheson Family and Campbell Family," e-mail message to Darryl Lundy, 8 April 2005 - 14 July 2006. Hereinafter cited as "re: Acheson Family and Campbell Family."
- [S37] Charles Mosley, editor, Burke's Peerage, Baronetage & Knightage, 107th edition, 3 volumes (Wilmington, Delaware, U.S.A.: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd, 2003), volume 2, page 1850. Hereinafter cited as Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 107th edition.