Matching family tree profiles for Anne Pinckard
view all 18
About Anne Pinckard (Gaskins)
Richard Henry Lee married second in June or July of 1769 to Anne (Gaskins) Pinckard. The couple had five surviving children:
- Anne Lee (1770–1804), who married Hon. Charles Lee (1758–1815), U.S. Attorney General under John Adams. Charles was the son of Maj. Gen. Henry Lee II (1730–1787) and Lucy Grymes (1734–1792).
- Henrietta "Harriotte" Lee (1773–1803), who married Hon. George Richard Lee Turberville (c. 1770), son of Hon. George Richard Turberville, Jr. (1742–1792) and Martha Corbin (1742).
- Sarah Caldwell "Sally" Lee (1775–1837), who married Edmund Jennings Lee I (1772–1843), son of Maj. Gen. Henry Lee II (1730–1787) and Lucy Grymes (1734–1792).
- Cassius Lee (1779–1850).
- Francis Lightfoot Lee II (1782–1850), who married Jane Fitzgerald (d. 1816), daughter of Col. John Fitzgerald and Jane Digges. (grandparents of Francis Preston Blair Lee)
- ? Lee (1784), who died in infancy.
- ? Lee (1786), who died in infancy.
Her maiden name was Gaskins and she was the widow of Pinckard. --------------------
- Stella Pickett Hardy, "Colonial Families of the Southern States of America: A History and Genealogy of Colonial Families Who Settled in the Colonies prior to the Revolution," Baltimore, MD: Southern Book Co., 1958.
- Wikipedia article on Richard Henry Lee
- Stratford Hall and the Lees Connected with Its History: Biographical ... Page 100
view all 16