Anne Wentworth (Tyrell)
|Birthplace:||Stowmarket, Suffolk, England|
Daughter of Sir James Tyrrell, Kt. and Anne Tyrrell
|Managed by:||Carole (Erickson) Pomeroy, Vol. ...|
Matching family tree profiles for Anne Wentworth
About Anne Wentworth (Tyrell)
- http://www.tudorplace.com.ar/WENTWORTH.htm#Richard WENTWORTH (Sir Knight)1
- Richard WENTWORTH (Sir Knight)
- Born: ABT 1468 / ABT 1475, Nettlestead, Suffolk, England
- Died: 17 Oct 1528
- Buried: Friars Minor, Ipswich
- Notes: De jure 5th Baron Despenser. Sheriff of Norfolk and Suffolk in 1509 and 1517, was knighted in 1512, served at the battle of Spurs in 1513, was present at the Field of the Cloth of Gold in 1520, and died on 17 Oct. 1528. Knighted 1523 with Arthur Poole. He married Anne, daughter of Sir James Tyrrell, the supposed murderer of the Princes in the Tower.
- Father: Henry WENTWORTH (Sheriff of Yorkshire)
- Mother: Anne SAYE
- Married: Anne TYRRELL (b. ABT 1479 - d. AFT 11 Nov 1529) (dau. of Sir James Tyrrell, Knt. of Gipping and Anne Arundell) ABT 1507, Gipping, Suffolk, England
- 1. Thomas WENTWORTH (1° B. Wentworth of Nettlestead)
- 2. Dorothy WENTWORTH
- 3. Margery WENTWORTH
- 'Anne Tyrrell1,2
- F, b. circa 1481, d. after 11 November 1529
- Father Sir James Tyrrel, Sheriff of Glamorganshire, Master of the Horse to King Richard III1,2 b. c 1445, d. 6 May 1502
- Mother Anne Arundell1,2 b. c 1446
- 'Anne Tyrrell was born circa 1481 at of Gipping, Suffolk, England. She married Sir Richard Wentworth, 5th Lord le Despenser, Sheriff of Norfolk & Suffolk, son of Sir Henry Wentworth, 4th Lord le Despenser, Sheriff of Norfolk, Suffolk, & Yorkshire and Anne Saye, circa 1499; They had 3 sons (Thomas, Philip, & Richard) and 5 daughters (Anne, Elizabeth, Margery, Dorothy, & Thomasine).1,2 Anne Tyrrell died after 11 November 1529.1
- Family Sir Richard Wentworth, 5th Lord le Despenser, Sheriff of Norfolk & Suffolk b. c 1480, d. 17 Oct 1528
- ◦Sir Thomas Wentworth, 6th Lord le Despenser, 1st Lord Wentworth+1 b. c 1500, d. 3 Mar 1551
- 1.[S5] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 381.
- 2.[S5] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 519.
-------------------- Anne Tyrrell (b. 1480, d. date unknown) Anne Tyrrell was born 1480, and died date unknown. She married Richard Wentworth on 1503 in Woolley, son of Henry Wentworth and Anne Say.
More About Anne Tyrrell and Richard Wentworth: Marriage: 1503, Woolley.
Children of Anne Tyrrell and Richard Wentworth are:
+Thomas Wentworth, b. 1501, Nettlestead, d. Mar 03, 1550/51, Woolley.
Anne Wentworth's Timeline
Stowmarket, Suffolk, England
Nettlestead, Suffolk, England, UK
Of, Nettlestead, Suffolk, England