About Arthur Alfred Kitching
- Name: Mr Arthur Alfred Kitching
- Age: 30 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Saloon Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Arthur Alfred Kitching, 30, was born in Yorkshire.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 6 April 1912, he gave his address as 170 Derby Road, (Southampton). As a first class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s. His last ship had been the Olympic.
Kitching died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)