About Arthur Ford
- Name: Mr Arthur Ford
- Born: 1890
- Age: 22 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: in Bridgwater Somerset England
- Occupation: Carpenter / Joiner
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 1478 , £8 1s
- Destination: Elmira United States
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Arthur Ford, 22, was born in 1890 in Bridgwater, Somerset. He was the son of Arthur Ford (plasterer) and Sarah Ford. He had an elder brother, Willie.
Arthur Ford boarded the Titanic at Southampton travelling 3rd class under ticket number 1478 costing £8 1s. His destination in America was to have been Elmira, New York.
Ford died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
Credits Steve Coombes, UK