|Birthplace:||Liverpool, Merseyside, UK|
|Death:||Died in TiTANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
About Arthur John Williams
- Name: Mr Arthur J. Williams
- Age: 38 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: in Liverpool Merseyside England
- Occupation: Storekeeper Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr A.Williams, 38, was born in Liverpool.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 52 Peter Road, Walton. As a storekeeper he received monthly wages of £3 15s. His last ship had been the Celtic.
Williams died in the disaster. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)
Related Articles and Documents
WILLIAMS FAMILY GRAVESTONE Grave or Memorials Williams Family Gravestone