About Arthur Ernest Jones
- Name: Mr Arthur Ernest Jones
- Age: 38 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: in Woolston Hampshire England
- Occupation: Plate Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Arthur Ernest Jones, 38, was born in Kent.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 122 Ludlow Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As a plate steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Jones died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)