About Arthur William Barringer
- Name: Mr Arthur William Barringer
- Born in Cambridge Cambridgeshire England
- Age: 33 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at 'Elisingor', Bath Street, Inner Avenue Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Saloon Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Arthur William Barringer, 33, was born in Cambridge.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 6 April 1912, he gave his address as 52 Padwell Road, (Southampton). As a first class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s. His last ship had been the Olympic.
Barringer died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
Documents Crew Particulars of Engagement
References Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)