About Assaf Gerios Thamah
- Name: Mr Assaf Gerios Thamah
- Age: 21 years
- Last Residence: in Kafr Mishki Lebanon
- Occupation: Farm Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 2692 , £7 4s 6d
- Destination: Ottawa Ontario Canada
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Gerios Assaf, 21, from Kfar Mechi, Syria, was a farm-hand. He boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg as a third class passenger .
Assaf was travelling to Ottawa, Canada with his cousin Mariana Assaf and her nephew, Solomon Khalil. He carried ticket number 2692, £7 4s 6d.
Gerios Assaf died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
- Marriages, Births, Deaths... gives his name as "Assaf Gerios".
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Marriages, births, deaths and injuries that have occurred on board during the voyage (PRO London, BT 100/259-260)
- Alan Hustak (1999) Titanic: The Canadian Story. Véhicule Press. ISBN 1 55065 113 7
- Alan Hustak, Canada
- Hermann Söldner, Germany